Update on Children’s Health Ireland, Crumlin | March 27, 2020
March 27th, 2020
In the midst of the current Coronavirus pandemic, it is worth re-stating that the haemophilia and bleeding disorders service at CHI, Crumlin remains operational.
- Out patient clinics are virtual where possible and being conducted by telephone
- For new patients, where blood tests would be required, these out patient visits are being rescheduled
- Parents may still bring children in if there is an emergency which requires them to be seen in the hospital but please contact the hospital first before travelling there
- The contact telephone numbers for the haemophilia service remain the same during the day
- Outside normal working hours, contact the hospital and ask to speak to the Haematology Registrar on call