We wish to announce that our October Members Conference will take place over the weekend of October 15 to 17 2021 in Mount Wolseley Hotel in Co Carlow. The conference this year will be open to adults only.
As we have been unable to hold an in-person event since our AGM in 2020, we are expecting a lot of interest in this event. We would like to be in a position to accommodate as many members as possible, however, this may not be possible and will depend on public health guidelines at the time of this event. Our maximum capacity will either be 50 delegates in total or 100 delegates in total.
We therefore must take registrations as follows:
– From Monday August 16th to Sunday August 22nd – Registrations will be accepted only from adults with a severe bleeding disorder and their partner.
– From Monday August 23rd to Friday 17th September – Registrations will be accepted from adults with a severe, moderate or mild bleeding disorder, carriers and their partner.
– All registrations received will be dated, timed and logged to avoid any misunderstandings.
Please also note the following:
– To ensure the safety of all attendees and all members and also in line with Government Guidelines for indoor gatherings, it will be necessary for each attendee to provide evidence of their EU Digital Covid Certificate or HSE Vaccination Card on registration or in advance of attending this event. To protect ourselves and others, it is necessary that we adhere to all the public health behaviours that keep us and everyone else safe. These will be obvious at the event and will include hand hygiene, physical distancing, face coverings when indoors. If you are awaiting vaccination at time of registration, you may register to hold a place if available, but you will have to confirm you have been fully vaccinated and supply a copy of your EU Digital Covid Vaccination Certificate to the Society prior to the conference.
– By signing up to attend this conference members must agree to our terms and conditions, as stated on the registration form. Members must also adhere to the hotel COVID-19 protocols for the duration of the conference by wearing face masks, engaging in social distancing and other precautions as required. You will find a copy of the hotels COVID-19 policy in this pack.
– You must pay in full at the time of registration.
– A two-night residential package is the only package available for this conference. We cannot take registrations for one night or as a day delegate.
– There will be no registration desk on the Friday evening. All registration documents will be posted or emailed to members two weeks prior to the conference.
THE CLOSING DATE FOR BOOKINGS IS FRIDAY 17TH SEPTEMBER 2021.
Confirmation letters and registration packs will be sent out to everyone who has registered two weeks prior to the conference, as per your preference ticked on the registration form.
We look forward to seeing you all in October.
To book your place online, please click here.
To download the registration form, please click here.
The preliminary programme is available to view here too.