In the unprecedented situation in which we all find ourselves, I want to inform you about arrangements we are making in relation to dealing with the public health emergency caused by Coronavirus. The Society staff will be working remotely from home from 9am on Monday, March 16th until further notice.
Working arrangements will be as follows:
• All staff will be able to receive and respond to e-mail communications and all staff will have access to their files remotely.
• If you wish to speak to a member of staff between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday, please phone the office (01-6579900) as normal. The phone line will be diverted to a specific staff member who with deal with your query or re-direct your query to the appropriate member of staff.
• Outside of normal working hours or in an emergency, you can contact staff as follows:
Brian O’Mahony 087 2515325
Debbie Greene 086 1662034
Nina Storey 085 7320069
Robert Flanagan 087 7610511
• We will be in touch with the Comprehensive Care Centres on a regular basis.
• We will be posting regular updates on our website: haemophilia.ie
• We will be sending regular electronic e-Zine updates.
• We will also send any new information by e-mail to those on our e-mail mailing list. If you would like to receive this information, please send your e-mail to Barry Healy: email@example.com
• The Society accommodation facility for members at Hyde Square near St. James’s will continue to be available for members. Bookings will be taken by phone as normal.
• The staff will be contacting members by phone as normal. Home and hospital visits to members by staff will be suspended.
We hope that you all stay safe and we look forward to everyday life returning to normal as soon as possible.