For those of you booked in for our AGM & Conference, we are looking forward to seeing you all in Cavan tomorrow.
Before that however, we\’ve have some important information regarding the AGM & COVID 19.
We would ask if you have travelled to Italy over the last 14 days, not to attend our conference this weekend – and if so, please contact the office on 01 657 9900 regards your booking.
Please note that we have put the following precautions in place in relation to Coronavirus COVID-19.
1. We have purchased hand sanitisers and other products for:
– Registration desks on Friday and Saturday
– Adults sign in and out desks all over the weekend
– Each of the children’s groups
2. We will be placing posters around the hotel in relation to precautions.
3. We will be asking everyone to be mindful of the situation and to take it seriously.
4. We will be asking everyone not to shake hands with people, to wash their hands and to use hand sanitisers as much as possible over the weekend.
5. Our Volunteer Co-ordinator Robert has asked any volunteer who has travelled to Italy over the last 14 days, not to volunteer this weekend. We have also put a policy in place insisting that all our volunteers wash their hands every 2 hours this weekend.
6. Whilst the hotel are trying to source as much hand sanitiser as possible, they have assured us that their staff will be extra vigilant in relation to the cleanliness of the hotel over the weekend.
Thank you for your time and vigilance, see you in Cavan.