Do you know a teenager living with a long term health condition who would benefit from exploring their creativity, having fun and building friendships in a safe and stimulating environment?
CREATE YOUR OWN STORIES THROUGH IMAGE-MAKING
– Join Helium Arts for a remote art-based programme using on and offline activities including:
– Creative group sessions over Zoom (max 1hr)
– Offline independent art making
– Optional online drop-in studio time
Sharing your creativity in a private group online space called Padlet Across the programme, you will explore the theme of ‘Fiction Through Image’ through a range of visual arts processes including; photography, collage, illustration, mapping, color, bricolage, and animation.
– For teens with long-term health conditions, aged 13-17 years
– 6 day programme
– Dates are Sat 23 Oct, Wed 27 Oct, Sat 30 Oct, Sat 6 Nov, Sat 13 Nov and Sat 20 Nov 2021
– Free of charge
– Art materials included via the post Facilitated by a trained and experienced Helium Artist
To Sign Up please contact Helium Arts’ Family Liaison email@example.com or 086 838 9240
Closing date for registration is Friday 8th October 2021.
For more details, please see helium.ie