The deadline for applications for the I.H.S. Educational Grants has now passed; best of luck to everyone who applied!
The next steps?
A subgroup of three people from the executive board (which cannot include anyone with a family member applying for any of the grants) will meet to consider and score the applications and make recommendations to the rest of the executive board regarding recipients.
Applications are scored on the following:
• The quality of the application
• The information given on the application form
• Involvement in the Irish Haemophilia Society
• Financial need
• How many in the family are going to college
• If the application is a first-time application
The successful applicants will be notified at the end of October by letter.