Due to the recent cyber-attack on the HSE, Cork University Hospital (CUH) IT systems remain shut down at present however the main services in the Cork Coagulation Centre continue to be provided.
– All of the clinics and treatments will continue as planned, unless you are contacted.
– The drop-in centre is open 8:30-5pm daily.
– Please call the Clinical Nurse Specialists on (021)4922278/4920482 if you wish to attend the centre or need any assistance.
– Please do not email the centre as we do not have access to emails.
– In the case of emergency after 5pm and on weekends please call (021) 4546400 and ask to speak to the Haematology Registrar on call.’