AGM Updates: The deadline for bookings has now passed.
Please be mindful when booking that we have now reached capacity for the Kidlink & Cubs Groups.
We are delighted to announce that our ‘In Person Annual General Meeting & Conference’ will take place over the weekend of the March 4 – 6, 2022 in the Slieve Russell Hotel in Cavan.
As we were unable to hold our In Person AGM in 2021, we are expecting a lot of interest in this event. We would like to be in a position to accommodate as many members as possible. However, this will depend on public health measures in place, at the time of this event, which will determine what our maximum capacity will be.
If we are unable to hold our in-person AGM & Conference in March, the event will take place virtually on 7th, 8th and 9th March 2022.
The closing date for bookings is Friday, February 4 2022.
We look forward to seeing you all in March.
We will be taking registrations as follows:
• From Wednesday 12th January to Friday 21st January – Registrations will be accepted from adults with a severe bleeding disorder and/or their partner and their children.
• From Monday 24th January to Friday 4th February – Registrations will be accepted from adults with a severe, moderate or mild bleeding disorder, carriers and/or their partner and their children.
• All registrations received will be dated, timed and logged to avoid any misunderstandings.
We are expecting a lot of bookings and we would like to accommodate as many members as possible. However, due to the reduced capacity of the hotel this may not be possible. Therefore, we would encourage you to book in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please also note the following:
• To ensure the safety of all attendees and all members and also in line with Government Guidelines for indoor gatherings, it will be necessary for each adult attendee to provide evidence of their EU Digital Covid Certificate when booking or in advance of attending this event. To protect ourselves and others, it is necessary that we adhere to all the public health behaviours that keep us and everyone else safe. These will be obvious at the event and will include hand hygiene, physical distancing and face coverings when indoors. The policy for wearing face masks for children at the event will be in line with HSE recommendations in force at the time. Additional government regulations, requirements or guidance which may be in force at the time of the conference will also have to be implemented. Antigen tests will be provided free of charge for members to use on a voluntary basis over the course of the weekend.
• By signing up to attend this conference members must agree to our terms and conditions, as stated on the booking form. Members must also adhere to the hotel COVID-19 protocols for the duration of the conference by wearing face masks, engaging in social distancing and other precautions as required. A copy of hotels COVID-19 policy will be sent to you prior to the conference with your confirmation pack.
• A two-night residential package is the only package available for this conference. We cannot take registrations for one night or as a day delegate.
• As there will be no registration desk or payments desk on the Friday evening of the conference, you must pay in full at the time of registration. All registration documents will be posted or emailed to members two weeks prior to the conference.
• If an adult (aged 18 years or over) who is booked in for the conference does not attend at least two sessions on Saturday and one session on Sunday, they will automatically be charged a full non-member rate at the next conference they attend.
• Children must attend their age-appropriate programme and are not permitted to attend the adult talks. For the safety and welfare of your child/children, it is also essential that at least one parent is onsite and contactable at all times, in the event of an emergency.
• In the event that the conference has to take place virtually, please be reassured that a full refund will be provided.